Quality, Health & Safety, Environment Manager
Location – Accra
Salary – competitive
The QHSE Manager will be responsible for overseeing effective implementation of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Manual and continual improvement of the company’s QHSE performance. S/He will ensure effective management of healthcare quality and HSE compliance, in line with the company’s policies, procedures, and standards.
Key areas of responsibility:
- In association with the Operational Management and the External Quality Improvement Consultant (SafeCare – PAI Ghana); lead in the development of quality standards and incentive schemes in our services in all affiliates.
- Contribute to the development of a culture of quality improvement throughthe SafeCare Program including implementing the quality plans of the organization.
- Develop with the Operations Management Team and relevant NCHS Management staff, a clinically driven reporting and monitoring process for all the NCHS affiliates and working directly with the units to implement this process.
- Contribute to the NCHS affiliates Delivery Plan, Operating Plan(framework), and Strategy development, ensuring that clinical governance and continual quality improvement remains integral to the process
- Work with the Operational Management and the External Quality Improvement Consultant (SafeCare – PAI Ghana) to develop quality strategies for all affiliates.
- Liaise with management and staff to implement the QHSE Manual and ensure continued QHSE integration into core operations
- Lead QHSE risk assessments, management, monitoring and reporting at all facilities, and conduct regular QHSE performance reviews with the management team.
- Monitor and ensure that all Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental legislation is complied with at all times and ensure a safe working environment for all workers.
- Ensure all contractors comply with the minimum EPA requirements, as well as hospital’s QHSE Policies and procedures